Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Awestruck.

Today I am in awe of many things.

I am in awe of the selfless love of my husband who works tirelessly without seeking recognition.

I am in awe of the children Our Lord has entrusted to us -- their beautiful physical features as well as their compassionate hearts, thirst for knowledge, desire to understand, and their love for one another.

I am in awe of living in this home. Please, please come visit!

I am in awe of the gift of faith that has brought our family to this point of embarking on internship after 4 years of full-time graduate classes.

I am in awe of the parish we have found here.

I am in awe of the families we have already met here, the opportunities we have in upcoming weeks for fun and fraternity.

I am in awe of the gift of Jesus Himself in the Eucharist and the chance to receive Him daily.

I am in awe of family walks along the river that oftentimes find the 5 of us holding hands all in a row.

I am in awe of the chance to ease into life in a new place before internship and the school year begin as we relish in time together.


Thank you, my God, for your infinite gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment