Sunday, August 10, 2014

Germanfest!

Today we Steeds enjoyed some family time together before Drake begins internship tomorrow. Now, I fully recognize how spoiled I have been in having him home for 3 full weeks. It's been fantastic, and I'm going to miss him tomorrow! But, we are so grateful for this opportunity.

Anyway...I digress.

Our family time came in the form of walking to a local Germanfest this afternoon. With the older 2 in the wagon and little Dominic in the stroller, we headed over in the heat to a festive party! Dancing, a live band, craft booths, rides, and of course, plenty of overpriced food!


Ready to ride!


Daddy and his mini-me


We made it!


The inflatable bouncy house got a thumbs up from Maria and a so-so from Thomas.


The band featured the lead singer playing an accordion. Major thumbs up in my book.


A bit unsure of the selfie...


Strawberry smoothies and German pretzels for snack!


Yeah. It was hot.

But it was fun!

2 comments:

  1. Great way to celebrate the start of the internship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slick shades! And I see some very dapper lederhosen on a couple of the band members. nice.

    ReplyDelete